Hazardous substances exposure monitoring for a range of substances including, but not limited to:
- Dust of all types, both inhalable and respirable
- Gases & vapours such as paint solvents, styrene and exhaust emissions
- Fume such as that associated with welding, including metal fractions & soldering
- General concentrations of pollutants in indoor air
- Oil mists
- Diesel particulates
Physical agents including noise exposures, noise risk assessments, vibration exposure for whole body & hand arm, etc.
P601 / P602 Statutory Inspection & Testing of Local Exhaust Ventilation and Supporting Design Advice.
COSHH Regulation 9 requires an independent statutory inspection & testing program for all local exhaust ventilation systems and the expected competency for such testing is BOHS's P601 / P602 or the equivalent from ILEVE.
Respirator Face Fit Testing, Quantitative & Qualitative
Legionella Risk Assessments extending to support in all areas of water management.
Expert Witness support
Provision of Fully Qualified Professional Occupational Hygiene staff for Expert Witness support to the legal profession.
Asbestos surveys using P402 qualified surveyors & management advice through additionally P 405 advisors.
Fire risk management through fire risk assessments.
Detailed Fire Risk Assessments using templates such as PAS 79 and Fire Risk Management advice by virtue of our NEBOSH Level 3 competency in Fire Risk Management.
Training & Awareness:
- BOHS / OHTA Modules
- ROSPA style COSHH Assessor
- Asbestos Management & Awareness
- Legionella Management & Awareness
- Noise Management & Awareness
- Vibration Management & Awareness
- Occupational Hygiene Monitoring – Practical Skills